Monday, April 27, 2009

Is everyone going to the mother daughter thing at SBT? Mom said that is all she wants for mothers day. Its on Tuesday.

What is everyone getting her for mothers day? I wish I was rich and I could redo her WHOLE living room while she was at this youth thing this weekend. Wouldnt it be awesome picking out new rugs and couches and curtains and paint??? Can you imagine the look on her face?

AHhh someone play the powerbowl.

Like granny loves to say "we dont have a pot to pee in or a spoon to stir it with."

3 comments:

  1. Yup, I'm going. At least it's cheaper this year.

    Oh, that would be so awesome! I haven't even thought about what I'm giving her yet. Any ideas on what we could go in on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary and I are going as well - Rose, tell me you're not working that day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, I am glad its cheaper. I am bringing Siera this year.

    ReplyDelete