Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Number Five! :D

Hello!
Number 5 here. :)
Wellll about me. 18, currently a student at Delaware Tech. Major; Photo Imaging.
I am very passionate about taking photos, I love love love it!
I hope one day to own my own photo studio and buisiness.
Thankyou Hannah for coming up with this fabulous idea of starting a blog for the sisters!
It will likely take the place of the long lost sisterhood journals. :D I probably wont be posting much for a while as I am thouroughly jam packed with projects and such for finals.
Goodbye world I will officially have no life until may 5th.

ps. Will someone tell Peg and Katie to get on here?

Lovelovelove,

5 comments:

  1. Yeah, who has the journal? I haven't had it since Maddie was born.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rose! LOVE the new header! Great job! Now where's the one for my blog? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rosie has it. I had the necklace but never got the journal...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need you to fix the header for my blog too!

    ReplyDelete