Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I am finally here

Hi I am sister #1 which means when Louisa is my age I will be really old. I am 27 and have been married to Mike for 7 years. Oh wait it is 8 years! I am pregnant with our fourth baby (due in July) so blame it on preggo brain. Our oldest daughter Siera is 7, Timmy is 4 and Malakai the baby for now, is 19 mo. I keep pretty busy with the kids (I home school),family, the house and everything that goes with that. I like to spend time with family, scrap book (um ok well I havent done that for a while) and when I am not pregnant I like to run. I started taking classes online (elementary ed. major) in January so that has been an adjustment but getting a degree has always been on my long term "to do list". I really can't think of anything else to say right now, I am SO tired just thinking of what I have to do before I go to bed. "Miles to go before I sleep..." Thats a famous poem right? This blog is a great idea and I really hope we keep it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment